Posted 4 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded national brokerage which is seeking an experienced Client Executive to join their Sydney team. This organisation values their staff and has a clear career path for those wishing to further develop.
Client Executive is responsible for the service and management of your own mixed portfolio of clients. Assisting Client Managers in the management of large corporate accounts to implement corporate insurance programs.
- Collaborating and Partnering for Client Value
- Manage the maintenance of a portfolio of clients and providing front line client service in respect of those accounts.
- Implementing renewal and broking strategies in accordance with instructions received from Account Managers while liaising with claims staff to ensure clients’ interests are protected.
- Manage client and underwriter expectations.
- Inspiring with Operational Excellence
- Satisfying and reaching with new technologies
- Sharing Knowledge through Data and Analytics
Skills & Experiences;
- Two years of relevant general insurance experience in broking, underwriting or claims.
- Tier 1 compliance qualifications
- Technical understanding of insurance concepts and all associated legislation.
- Professional Risks Experience is ideal
- Solid understanding of General Insurance lines including but not limited to Business Package, ISR, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Cyber, Corporate Travel, Public & Products Liability policies
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful working relationships at all levels.
- Experience using Broking Programs i.e. WinBeat and Sunrise.
- Obtain and retain qualifications as determined by legislation from time to time in order to provide advice to the public and comply with any financial services legislation and regulation enacted by the Commonwealth of Australia.
If you have what it takes and interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity reach out to Alex at 0450 228 846 or via the Apply Now button.