Posted 9 months ago
We have been engaged by an international organisation which is expanding their Sydney Strata Claims Team. This organisation holds a strong position in the market and values their staff. There are two opportunities available which are permanent full-time positions.
As a Strata Property Claims Officer your duties will include –
- Accurate and efficient claim lodgement.
- End to end management of a portfolio of strata claims.
- Liaising with claimants over the phone and in writing.
- Ensuring the claims database is maintained.
- Following up on outstanding requirements.
- Liaising with external providers, loss adjuster, brokers, claimants, and repairers.
- Interpreting, editing, and writing reports.
Essential requirements –
- Strong experience managing Strata claims, commercial property claims experience will also be considered.
- End to end claims management experience.
- Experience writing and interpreting building reports is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Effective communication, negotiation, dispute resolution and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to build a strong rapport with service providers and claimants.
- Ability to take ownership while working to tight deadlines.
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients.
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
To express your interest in these Strata Claims opportunities please submit your resume online or should you which to speak with a consultant please contact Karla on 0416 968 010 or via the Apply Now button.