Posted 10 months ago
An opportunity to join a highly experienced and established team with a national Brokerage. Our client comes with an incredibly strong market reputation for staff retention and long term development. Our client is looking for a candidate with broking experience across SME and commercial working in their regional office, either in Shepparton or Bendigo or Melbourne Office.
• Development of future opportunities from interaction with existing clients, in addition, actively seeking opportunities for new business
• Customer Service, ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
• Process Improvement, actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be efficient & effective
• Maintaining Client & Insurer relationships
• Build awareness of interactions across key partners & stakeholder group
• Policy Renewal and Claims management liaising with key stakeholders within the process when required
• Management/development of a portfolio of business, with an emphasis on profitable growth
• Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance
• Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports
• Ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type
• Staff development will require you to assist in staff training &/or mentoring where appropriate
• Grow portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Experience in a broking role across SME/Commercial
- Teir 1 qualified
- Can do attitude and great attention to detail
- Strong account management experience gained within general commercial insurance
- A proven track record of delivering both financial and operational results
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills complemented by a driven, passionate and professional disposition.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please contact Stephanie on 0402 434 519 or via the Apply Now button.