Posted 4 months ago
An opportunity has arisen with a leading national brokerage who are looking to add to their existing Corporate Broking team in CBD Sydney. The brokerage have an incredibly strong reputation for looking after their staff with growth and development.
Your key responsibilities;
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable processes to be efficient & effective
- Maintaining Client and Insurer relationships.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management, liaising with key stakeholders
- Management/development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on profitable growth.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting.
- Proven insurance acumen within a brokerage.
- Those with previous experience from SME to corporate experience
- Knowledge across all general insurance product lines
- Strong relationship development
- Prior claims knowledge – the ability to discuss claims process with clients
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter with a client first approach
- Tier 1
For more info, reach out to Alex 0450 228 846 or via the Apply Now button