Posted 10 months ago
An opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join a leading Broking House with a growing national presence. Brokers with an interest in compliance are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in general insurance broking audit file reviews
- Development of sustainable processes
- Assist in business reporting in respect of audit findings
- Instrumental in development, implementation and management of a broker compliance program that ensures that the company’s regulatory and non-regulatory risks are mitigated
- Identifying learning and development needs and opportunities that can be developed by the L&D team into formal programs
- Carry out other compliance related duties that are within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training
- Good knowledge of products and processes associated with broking and general insurance
- Solid reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to use WinBeat, Excel, Word and compliance software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply directly or reach out to Greig 0476 806 232 or via the Apply Now button.