Posted 2 weeks ago
A truly exciting role has open up with a tight-knit nautical insurance brokerage in North Sydney, whose reputation within the marine insurance space is unrivaled and revered.
We are searching for individuals who possess these qualities:
- Servicing a book of clients across the Marine space (Superyachts, cargo, commercial vessels etc.)
- Management and development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on service.
- Processing of new business, renewals, and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Development of future opportunities through interaction with existing clients, including/and actively seeking opportunities for new business.
- Client Relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Ideally 1 year as an insurance broker.
- Broad knowledge of general lines of insurance with a focus on P&C Insurance.
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviours, defined by other senior leaders as; motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Ability to administer & process Commercial, Corporate & broader General Insurance products.
For all applications, or further information please contact Callan on 0426 861 733, or Daniel on 0424 188 733