Assistant Account Executive
Bell Partners Insurance(0 reviews)
Posted 1 month ago
Bell Partners Insurance is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to manage a small portfolio of your own insurance clients as well as support two brokers with their administration. It’s your opportunity to really kick-start your career in insurance broking and manage your own clients!
- Huge career potential in a growing, award-winning brokerage
- Training & Development for your career
- Competitive salary, flexibility & benefits
- Great team culture with lots of opportunities
- Work from home, remote & hybrid options available
Bell Partners Insurance is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to manage a small portfolio of your own insurance clients as well as support two brokers with their administration. It's your opportunity to really kick-start your career in insurance broking and manage your own clients!
We're looking for someone with some insurance broking experience - maybe you've been in a brokerage for 1-3 years, or maybe you're a talented Broker Assistant ready to move up in your career?
But you must be driven by customer satisfaction, enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail, initiative and organisation.
- Look after your own portfolio of clients, meeting all their insurance needs from renewals, to new business and claims.
- Provide insurance broking admin support to your brokers, with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Maintain our reputation for exceptional customer service by providing accurate responses to all client enquiries and ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Claims support
- Debtor management
What you need to succeed
- 1-3 years experience in general insurance broking is ideal
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy as well as organisational skills
- â€œCan-Doâ€ attitude, finding solutions rather than problems and able to think on your feet
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- Have or be willing to get ANZIIF Tier 1 (Broking)
What's in it for you?
- Kick start your broking career by being taught the skills you need, as well as the ability to apply them right away with your own clients
- This is your opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing general insurance brokerage
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team - this year's finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Ongoing Training and Development to build your career
- flexibility - work from home or flexible hours are available
You'll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger office where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you'll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **