Posted 3 months ago
Are you an insurance broking Junior Account Executive or Broker Assistant with just a few months or years of experience, but ready for the next step in your career? If so…we want to hear from you!
- Huge career potential in a growing brokerage
- Competitive salary, flexibility & benefits
- Great team culture based at King Street Wharf
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners accounting group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking a general insurance account team member to manage a small portfolio of simple car, home and landlord clients. It’s your opportunity to step up and take ownership of your own clients!
- Look after a portfolio of our more simple clients, meeting all their insurance needs from renewals, to new business and claims.
- Maintain our reputation for exceptional customer service by providing accurate responses to all client enquiries within 24 hours and ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Providing Quotations / Conducting Market Reviews, acting quickly on any new business opportunities
- Negotiating terms with underwriters/Insurers
- Debtor management
What you need to succeed
- General insurance experience – perhaps 6 months to 2years
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or 2 (Broking) accreditation – or wanting to get this
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – 2021 Excellence Winner for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Great team culture
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Learn from the senior principal who can help develop your technical ability and new business skills
- The sky’s the limit for your career with us
You’ll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger business where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **