Posted 3 months ago
If you’re an experienced insurance broker who wants to manage their own portfolio, as well as lead a small team, is proactive, loves building relationships and solving client needs and is obsessed with customer service, then we’d love to take your career to the next level.
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners accounting group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking a general insurance account manager to manage and grow an existing portfolio of clients as well as lead a team of talented staff.
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of SME/mid-market business & HNW clients, meeting all their insurance needs from renewals, to new business and claims.
- Process New Business, Endorsements, Renewals and Cancellations
- Look for opportunities to deepen relationships with your clients and meet more of their insurance needs
- Manage a small team of brokers, supporting their learning and growth
- Providing Quotations / Conducting Market Reviews, acting quickly on any new business opportunities
- Negotiating terms with underwriters/Insurers
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years General insurance broking experience – ideally across personal & business lines in the SME/mid-market space
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or 2 (Broking) or Diploma accreditation
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- An excellent working knowledge of Insight, Sunrise/Insurer Portals & MS Office is an advantage, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- outstanding career growth potential – the sky is the limit.
This is your opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing business, with a presence in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team – this year’s finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Opportunity for flexibility/work from home, if desired
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to further develop your career in the future.
** Do not apply if you do not have permanent working rights for Australia**