Posted 6 months ago
If you’re an insurance broker who wants to manage your own portfolio of clients - is proactive, loves building relationships and solving client needs and is obsessed with customer service, then this is your opportunity to be more than a number and really shine!
- Huge career potential in a fast growing brokerage
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Great team culture based at King Street Wharf
Bell Partners Insurance, part of the Bell Partners accounting group based at King Street Wharf, is seeking a general insurance account manager/executive to manage and grow an existing portfolio of clients.
More experienced candidates are also encourage to apply for an additional team leader/broker position.
We also have a role available for a junior broking assistant, for those just starting their insurance career, so please apply via this ad.
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of business & HNW clients, meeting all their insurance needs from renewals, to new business and claims.
- Maintain our reputation for exceptional customer service by providing accurate responses to all client enquiries within 24 hours and ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Process New Business, Endorsements, Renewals and Cancellations
- Look for opportunities to deepen relationships with your clients and meet more of their insurance needs
- Providing Quotations / Conducting Market Reviews, acting quickly on any new business opportunities
- Negotiating terms with underwriters/Insurers
What you need to succeed
- General insurance broking experience – ideally across personal & business lines
- Results driven and motivated by a drive to achieve
- “Can-Do” attitude, finding solutions rather than problems
- Confidence speaking with clients at all levels
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or 2 (Broking) or Diploma accreditation
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Ideally, an excellent working knowledge of Insight, Sunrise/Insurer Portals & MS Office
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a Professional and Friendly Team - 2021 finalist for Brokerage of the Year, Broker of the Year and Best Customer Service.
- Great team culture & flexibility
- Ongoing Training and Development
- The sky's the limit for your career with us
You'll get the best of both worlds: a small insurance team where you can make a real impact and feel part of the team, but part of a larger business where you can work with lots of diverse people, have access to training, conferences etc and lots of social activities.
If you put in the hard work necessary to succeed in this role, you’ll find yourself part of a fun, supportive team, with opportunities to develop your career in the future.
** Please note you must be currently based in Australia and have the valid right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you are seeking visa sponsorship **
Your application will include the following questions:
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?
- Do you have business development experience in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?