Posted 3 months ago
Would you like an opportunity to work in one of the industry’s fastest growing brokerage partner groups - Aviso EIA Coffs Harbour Insurance Brokers.
This is a great opportunity to work with an organisation that is growing and is well-respected within the General Insurance & Broking industry. We pride ourselves on t the fantastic reputation we have built with clients, employees, and underwriters alike.
We are 1 of 19 Authorised Representatives throughout Queensland, NSW & NT, our group has over 45 staff across a half dozen offices.
We are currently looking to recruit a Broker Assistant / Customer Service Officer to join our rapidly growing small team in Coffs Harbour
Our primary focus is to recruit on your attributes, and we are currently looking for someone who is ready to learn who is enthusiastic, positive, and ready to be part of a passionate, fun, and dynamic team.
You must be a dedicated person that is looking to join a diverse and fast paced environment, with long term career development an option.
You will be responsible for assisting with Domestic & SME policies, directly reporting to our Senior Account Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Renewal file preparation
- Liaising with Insurers
- Organising quotes & funding contracts
- Preparing of other supporting documents inc COC, Declarations…
- Email correspondence
- General phone duties
- Our preference is for the successful candidate Tier 2 qualification
- While we have a preference of this qualification, applications without qualification won’t be disregarded
- 1-2 years previous office experience
- Skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- It would be of benefit if you have used the Insight broker system, OfficeTech but not essential.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
- A friendly and professional manner
- Confident phone manner & etiquette
- Excellent communication, English & literacy skills
- Ability to use your initiative and prioritise tasks
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively individually with minimal supervision
Benefits & Culture of working with Aviso EIA Coffs Harbour:
- Events and functions
- Training support & education
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive and fun friendly work environment
Fulltime role with hours being Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.00pm
Start date: Start date ASAP
Please forward your confidential cover letter explaining how you would be right for this role and CV to Trisha Herraman by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed*
** Only successful applicants progressing to the interview stage will be contacted. **