Posted 10 months ago
Ausure Insurance Brokers have an excellent opportunity for a Help Desk and Application Support Team Member who is organised, a confident communicator and possesses a proactive and outgoing attitude to work in our Broking Support department.
The role will be part of a small team supporting approx 500 users (within 120 locations) in assisting and advising in our broking processes, insurance systems/applications and basic IT queries. This is a client facing role and requires strong application, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Taking ownership of customers issues and ensuring a quality outcome
- Provide support on a range of systems and applications
- Provide support on broking transaction and processing queries
- Provide support on basic IT queries, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications and all browsers
- Escalate tasks within the team or engage appropriate vendor support
- Managing, monitoring and updating support cases in a Salesforce CRM
- Provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the service provided by the Broking Support Team
- Provide a professional and courteous service to customers
- Participation in occasional ‘out of hours’ support tasks
- Participate in projects, as required by the Support or IT Team
- Creating and maintaining knowledge base articles
To be considered for this role you should have
- Experience in a help desk or application support role is required
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a help desk or support role
- Prior desktop support experience
- Insurance industry knowledge would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Experience using INSIGHT software or similar insurance software (e.g. Winbeat, Eclipse) (preferred but not essential)
- An understanding of broking processes (preferred but not essential)
- Highly developed customer service skills, demonstrating the ability to deal responsively, consistently, patiently and politely with service requests
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM (preferred but not essential)
- ‘Can do attitude’ & good communication skills (including good telephone manner and etiquette)
- Excellent people liaison skills with an ability to build great rapport and working relationships
- The ability to prioritise
- The ability to work successfully in a fast-paced team environment and autonomously
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV
Applications Close 27th July 2021
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Please no external recruitment agency contact
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in an application support function?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?