Posted 5 months ago
An opportunity exists for an experienced Claims Coordinator to join our friendly team to service Ausure representatives in claims administration. This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and further your career.
Ausure is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. With offices right across the country, our team aims to provide outstanding service and quality advice to its valued customers.
Ausure is seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated & results driven with a focus on delivering exceptional and prompt service to clients and insurers.
- Management and negotiation of claims, including communication with insurers
- Supporting clients with enquiries
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to all our stakeholders
- Give our customers an exceptional and highly responsive end-to-end claims experience
- Managing a high volume of claim cases from lodgement to finalisation
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months of experience in Insurance (preferred)
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications.
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Applications Close 28th June 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please no external recruitment agency contact
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?