Posted 5 months ago
Ausure has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Broker Assistant to join our successful Broking team. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team and further your knowledge.
The successful candidate needs to have the aptitude to handle a high volume workload, be proactive and disciplined and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing and processing renewals
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Liaising with underwriters
- Processing endorsement and cancellations
- Assisting with claims as required
Brokers Assistants have access to a fortnightly rostered day off. Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications plus access to bonus scheme.
You will have at least 12 months commercial broking experience and be looking to continue your career in the insurance broking industry.
Additionally you will have the following:
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking (or working towards)
- exceptional oral & verbal communication skills
- good attention to detail
Applications Close Friday 9th July 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please no external recruitment agency contact
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?