Posted 3 months ago
Ausure Insurance Brokers is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our existing team in Brisbane.
The successful applicant for this important role will be working with the support of a dedicated assistant and will be required to demonstrate a senior level of insurance broking, have good technical knowledge and possess a positive approach to business.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to an existing portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, underwriters and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and managing new business enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in Insurance Broking including management of a portfolio of business and experience in commercial lines
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualifications in General Insurance Broking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- A high degree of autonomy
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and insurer quoting systems
Ausure is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. With offices across the country, our team of insurance advisers strive to provide exceptional customer service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
- A supportive workplace
- Great culture
- Work / life balance
- Laptop and all requisite hardware
- Progression potential
- Warm leads
- Generous bonuses if targets are met
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Applications Close 19th March 2022
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please no external recruitment agency contact
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account executive?
- What's your expected annual base salary?