Posted 1 month ago
An opportunity to join our friendly, successful team. This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and further your career.
Ausure is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. With offices right across the country, our team aims to provide outstanding service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
Ausure is seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated & results driven with a focus on delivering exceptional and prompt service to clients and insurers.
- Supporting Brokers
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Liaising with underwriters
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Processing endorsement and cancellations
- Assisting with claims as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12 months of experience in commercial insurance broking (preferred but not required)
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
- Proficiency in IT skills and insurer quoting systems.
Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications.
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Applications Close 9th November 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?