Posted 7 months ago
Ausure is seeking a Senior Insurance Broker to join our existing team in Port Melbourne. The successful applicant for this role will be working with the support of an existing team and will be able to demonstrate a senior level of insurance broking and a positive approach to client service and team communication.
Senior General Insurance Broker
- Manage and grow a General Insurance portfolio
- Local and national support network
- Salary + Super + Bonuses
If you have insurance experience and are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a national insurance brokerage, we encourage you to apply.
Ausure Insurance Services is a family owned and operated General Insurance Brokerage with multiple offices located across Victoria and Southern NSW. Ausure Insurance Services is an authorised representative of Ausure who are one of Australia’s largest AR Networks. Our team aims to provide outstanding customer service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service and advice to an existing portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, underwriters and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and managing new business enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in Insurance Broking, including management of a portfolio of business and experience in commercial lines
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualifications in General Insurance Broking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service, compliance and quality advice
- A high degree of autonomy
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?