Posted 2 months ago
An opportunity exists for Broker Assistant to join our friendly, successful team. This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and further your career
Ausure Insurance Services is a family owned and operated General Insurance Brokerage with multiple offices located across Victoria and Southern NSW. Ausure Insurance Services is an authorised representative of Ausure who are one of Australia’s largest AR Networks.
Ausure insurance Services are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated & results driven with a focus on delivering exceptional and prompt service to clients and insurers.
- Supporting your Senior Client Service Broker
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Liaising with underwriters
- Processing renewals
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Processing endorsement and cancellations
- Assisting with claims as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months of experience in commercial insurance broking
- Tier 1 (preferred) or Tier 2 qualifications in General Insurance Broking
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and insurer quoting systems.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications.
Position is open to any one of our offices located in Swan Hill, Port Melbourne, Euroa, Seymour and Deniliquin. Will consider permanent working from home arrangement.
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest, preference of work location and an updated version of your CV.