Posted 1 year ago
If you are looking to develop your career in insurance, there is an opportunity with a national insurance brokerage, and we encourage you to apply for this role.
Ausure is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. With offices across the country, our team of insurance advisers strive to provide exceptional customer service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
Ausure Insurance Brokers is seeking a predominantly desk-bound Broker to join our existing team in Hobart. The successful applicant for this important role will be working with the support of an existing national team and will be able to demonstrate a senior level of insurance broking experience, good technical knowledge and a positive approach to business.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to an existing portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, underwriters and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and managing new business enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in Insurance Broking, including management of a portfolio of business and experience in commercial lines
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualifications in General Insurance Broking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including relationship management
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- A high degree of autonomy
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and insurer quoting systems
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and an updated version of your CV.
Applications Close 31st March 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please no external recruitment agency contact
The application form will include these questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
What's your expected annual base salary?