Ausure City & Rural Pty Ltd(0 reviews)
Posted 3 months ago
An opportunity exists for someone wanting to join a growing, friendly & successful team. This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and further your career.
Ausure City & Rural Pty Ltd is part of the Ausure Group which is one of Australia’s largest providers of insurance broking services and is not owned by a bank or insurance company. Ausure City & Rural Pty Ltd operate across SA and our team aims to provide outstanding service, quality advice and a range of insurance products to its valued customers.
Ausure City & Rural Pty Ltd is seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated, customer focused person with a focus on delivering exceptional and prompt service to clients and insurers.
- Supporting your Broker(s)
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Liaising with underwriters
- Processing renewals
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Processing endorsement and cancellations
- Assisting with claims as required
- Debtor Management
Ideally you will also have or be happy to undertake training in Australian Financial Services Reform Act 2001 (FSRA) Insurance Tier 1 or Tier 2 accreditation. Additionally, you will be able to obtain satisfactory police and ASIC clearances.
You will also have the following qualities:
- A strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to exceptional client service and quality advice
- An attention to detail, discipline, and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and insurer quoting systems (preferred)
Salary Range is variable based on industry experience & qualifications. Continuous training and development will be provided and flexibility in working hours/conditions are considered.