Posted 6 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team in a Part-Time role (3 days per week with flexible hours). We require an experienced broker to work closely with, and provide assistance to, one of our Senior Account Executives who manages a large portfolio of SME clients.
We are an industry awarded and respected insurance brokerage located in Miranda. Established over 40 years ago, as Employers we are proud of the excellent culture we have developed where all team members enjoy a flexible and fun working environment and a number of benefits.
As Brokers, we punch well above our weight! We have an interesting variety of Small to Medium Commercial Clients and an expanding portfolio of Corporate clients. All team members have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills under the direct guidance of Senior Management.
Life is never dull at SPT!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team in a Part-Time role (3 days per week with flexible hours).
We require an experienced broker to work closely with, and provide assistance to, one of our Senior Account Executives who manages a large portfolio of SME clients.
You will be a co-operative and supportive team player with a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills. Your initiative and diligence will be rewarded with bonus incentives and advancement through the company.
We are looking for someone who has a broad knowledge and experience across all classes of General Insurance including Property, Liability, Motor Fleet, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, and Cyber Insurance .
You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a Tier 1 qualification or higher.
An immediate start is available.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day relationships with new and existing clients.
- Utilise computer systems to access and insurers' online platforms.
- Quote new business, manage all aspects of the renewal process, issue documentation, handle endorsements and cancellations.
- Understand and adhere to the company's Compliance procedures.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Tier 1 Qualification in General Insurance Broking (Diploma an advantage)
- Minimum 5+ years broking experience
- Experience with CBS, CBS web (or similar EBIX systems)
- Experience with Sunrise is an advantage
Reward and Recognition:
- Salary Package commensurate with role and experience
- Generous employee benefits, including above award Superannuation.
- Bonuses in recognition of performance and business growth
Apply for this role:
STEP ONE: Submit your CV online with a covering letter.
STEP TWO: Take this 10-minute assessment for us to consider your application. Copy this link into a new window in your browser:
Once you have completed these steps, contact will be made with you.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?