Posted 8 months ago
Defining career opportunity with progressive insurance brokerage for an experienced insurance broker with senior management skills and partnership aspirations.
Do you have senior management skills and partnership aspirations?
- Corporate and Mid-Market Clients with all Major Classes of Insurance
- Market Facing
- Leading Equity Broking Group
- Salary package commensurate with experience and capabilities.
- Senior level broking role where you will work with the Directors to manage a broad client portfolio made up of Corporate and Mid-Market accounts across all industries and lines of business
- Transition to manage major client insurance programs and a Professional Risks facility
- Manage and develop new business opportunities
- Manage business retention and renewal marketing
- Manage insurance programs with local and international clients and insurers
- Review and advise on commercial contracts for clients on risk and indemnity matters
- Progressive and autonomous member of Australia’s largest equity based broking group
- In business for over 46 years
- Nimble and able to capitalise on opportunities and punch well above our weight
- Strong focus on company culture where staff are valued and appreciated
- Providing an enjoyable working environment and ensuring work/life balance
What you will bring
- Significant broking experience is essential
- Aspirations for Partnership status
- Very broad insurance product knowledge and technical ability in all insurance classes
- Broad understanding of business strategies
- Proven people and relationship skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a team, independently and under pressure
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
If you are seeking a career defining change and would like to work in a progressive business providing long term security and work/life balance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?