Posted 4 months ago
This is a unique position with a long established and respected Insurance Brokerage located in Burleigh Heads. The brokerage has been awarded the Australia's Small Brokerage of the Year for the last five (5) years in a row.
The role presents the opportunity for the applicant to gain experience in the insurance industry. You will be the sort of person who values and produces a great customer experience.
This is a Monday to Friday office based role. An immediate start is available.
The role will provide you with:
- Opportunities for career progression
- On-going training and education
- Supportive team environment
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Maintain professional relationships with insurers / underwriters and providing a high level of customer service.
- Working with your respective Insurance Broker to assist in providing them with ongoing administration assistance, such as new business, renewal and premium funding transactions.
- Answering and making phone calls to assist clients and insurance companies with their enquiries.
- Ensure that client documentation is dispatched without errors in a timely manner.
- Obtain sufficient information to lodge claims from managed clients.
- Maintain exceptional communications with owners, leaders, managers, staff and clients of the company.
For this role, we are looking for a positive and self-motivated team player who has a willingness to learn and sees themselves building their career in the Insurance Industry.
Previous Insurance Industry is preferred, but not necessary.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel that you can take the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your covering letter (outlining your experience and qualifications) along with your resume and contact details to Steven via the Apply Now button by 30th July 2021.
Only applicants gaining an interview will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?