Posted 1 year ago
This role will see you manage your own portfolio of clients as well as building new business opportunities
About the role
This role will see you manage your own portfolio of clients as well as building new business opportunities including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing meaningful business relationships with new and existing clients by taking a proactive approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery
- Describe insurable risk, design appropriate insurance solutions; negotiate and manage the best deal in the global Insurance market
- Develop and maintain meaningful working relationships with our Underwriting partners
- Manage and maintain budgets, business plans and debtors
- Sales driver with the ability to build long term pipelines to support new business growth
- Be a Gallagher brand ambassador through ongoing promotion of the business within the business community.
You will be an experienced Broker, passionate about the client experience who can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong account management experience gained within general commercial Insurance
- A proven track record of delivering results both financial and operational
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Civil constructions and/or heavy motor experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to maintain long-term relationships with key clients, suppliers, agencies, insurance industry bodies and he like to promote and protect the Gallagher brand
- A driven, passionate professional with highly developed communication and negotiation skills
What will we offer
In joining Gallagher, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business. Additional benefits:
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary Income Protection and discounted insurances
- Salary sacrifice options including additional leave
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan to both invest in your future and share in the company's growth potential
Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our shared values The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 9th consecutive time as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only insurance brokerage.
How to apply
We encourage you to apply via our careers website. For further information, please contact Maria Siachico, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +61 2 9424 1734.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.