Posted 10 months ago
To assist with the ongoing growth of the business we now have an opportunity for an Insurance Broker to join our professional and highly successful broking team within our Canberra office.
The broker will:
- Manage relationships with existing clients and their insurance accounts
- Secure business with new clients and identify cross selling opportunities
- Promote the Gallagher brand and yourself to generate ongoing new business opportunities
- Ensure internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the insurance broking industry
- An organised and efficient mindset, able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A client focus and a natural communication style
- Proven experience in document preparation with high attention to detail
- Tier 1 Insurance broking qualification
Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our shared values The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 9th consecutive time as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only insurance brokerage.
What will we offer?
In joining Gallagher, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business.
- Free parking on-site
- Competitive remuneration and uncapped incentive program
- Salary Income Protection and discounted insurances
- Salary sacrifice options including additional leave
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan to both invest in your future and share in the company's growth potential
How to apply?
We encourage you to apply via our careers website. For further information, please contact Maria Siachico, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +61 2 9424 1734.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.