Posted 10 months ago
To assist with the ongoing growth of the business we now have an opportunity for an experienced Client Service Officer to join our professional and highly successful broking team within our Adelaide office.
Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest Insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our Shared Values, The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 9th consecutive year as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only Insurance brokerage.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Manage relationships with existing clients and their insurance accounts
- Secure business with new clients and identify cross selling opportunities
- Process and manage the administration of these accounts including preparing quotes, processing changes, policy preparation
- Promote the Gallagher brand and yourself to generate ongoing new business opportunities
- Ensure internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate.
This is a great opportunity and to be considered, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the insurance broking industry
- An organised and efficient mindset, able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A client focus and a natural communication style
- Proven experience in document preparation with high attention to detail
- Tier 1 Insurance broking qualification
- Good relationship management
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Gallagher offers great benefits and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary sacrificed superannuation
- Gallagher Rewards and discounts at 350+ major retailers
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest and share in company's growth potential
We encourage you to apply via our careers website or for further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.