Posted 10 months ago
Gallagher’s highly successful North Sydney office is seeking a new Client Manager to join the team. This busy and varied role will see you managing your own significant portfolio of corporate clients; taking a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery.
Key accountabilities include:
- Describing insurable risk to your clients, designing appropriate insurance solutions and negotiating and managing the best deal in the global insurance market for them.
- Managing relationships with our underwriting partners
- Managing your own budget, sales plan and debtors
- Providing mentoring and coaching to more junior employees
- Driving new business development
- Promoting the Gallagher brand within the local business community, the region and nationally about you
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 7 years’ industry experience
- Sales orientated with the ability to build a long term pipeline to support new business growth
- Strong account management experience gained within general commercial insurance
- A proven track record of delivering both financial and operational results
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills complemented by a driven, passionate and professional disposition
Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our shared values The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 9th consecutive time as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only insurance brokerage.
What will we offer
In joining Gallagher, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business.
- Competitive remuneration and an excellent incentive program
- Salary Income Protection and discounted insurances
- Salary sacrifice options including additional leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan to both invest in your future and share in the company's growth potential
How to apply
We encourage you to apply via our careers website. For further information, please contact Maria Siachico, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +61 2 9424 1734.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.