Posted 1 week ago
We're looking for a superstar Assistant Account Executive to join our award winning, dynamic and innovative team.
- Join the 2021 Insurance Business Australian Brokerage of the Year
- Fantastic office culture and team environment
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary packages
- Further your career with hands on experience and development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
allinsure is an award-winning general insurance practice specialising in commercial insurance and risk management. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and advice to our clients, strengthening relationships with our insurer partners and encouraging a collaborative, inclusive and community-focused working environment.
- Develop your insurance knowledge by assisting Account Executives with clients of all sizes across various industries
- Build relationships with clients, insurers and other key business partners
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary packages negotiated based on skills and previous experience
Assistant Account Executives are a crucial part of our team and help ensure that our clients receive the best service and advice possible. In conjunction with the Account Executives, you will be responsible for client portfolio administration, servicing existing accounts and the development of new business opportunities. With clients across a wide range of industries, we are ideally seeking someone who has extensive experience with SME’s, Construction and Professional Services. The key components of this role include:
- Assisting the Account Executives and Senior Account Executives with the daily administration of policies and portfolios including new business, renewals, claims, endorsements, debtor management etc. This includes quoting, placing and processing policies, assisting with the management of claims, checking policy documentation and filing
- Liaising with clients, insurers and other stakeholders
- Preparation of proposals and submissions
- Working with the Senior Account Executives to identify and convert new business opportunities
- A consistently high level of customer service
- Opportunities for growth and development to an Internal Account Executive Role where you will be able to manage your own portfolio of clients if desired
- Have a passion for customer service and client relationship management
- A willingness to learn, demonstrate initiative and the ability to be flexible in a rapidly growing organisation
- Minimum of 12 months in the insurance industry, preferably with broking or underwriting experience
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking Compliance preferred but not essential
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Broad knowledge of general insurance products
- A strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
Our people are our greatest asset, so we invest in our team through professional training and hands-on experience, ensuring our clients receive the best service, advice and claims support possible.
If you’re ready for a change and think that you could be a great fit for the allinsure team, submit your resume today.
*Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?