Posted 1 month ago
We’re back! Another year of exponential growth and we’re on the hunt for that unique individual to join our team and start the next step of our journey. If you value an awesome culture, surrounded by people that love life and all that goes with it, personally and professionally, then read on!
Alleviate Risk is a well established, highly respected, growing brokerage, with a strong individual brand presence that’s part of the larger Insurance Advisernet family.
We have a brilliant culture by very deliberate design, flexible working environment and we are very serious about our work-life balance. We believe that personal growth is as important as professional growth. In the words of some of our existing team members, we offer “The best working environment EVER!”
We’re are on the hunt for that special individual to, first of all, fit in with our culture and with our team. Secondly, possess the right skills, personal attributes and adaptability to grow with us.
If you like being challenged as a human being and hit life head on with a sense of adventure then we’re interested in talking to you.
Our clients are typically entrepreneurial by nature, with multiple operations running simultaneously, in a very wide range of occupational activities.
The right person will be able to:
- Possess similarly aligned values and culture to our team
- Be a gogetter! Autonomously source and build new client relationships
- Management of renewals and endorsements for a variety of existing business clients
- Be a team player. Support existing team members where applicable
- Provide high levels of service and follow-up to both new and existing clients
What we are looking for in you:
- Fast learner with a track record of self-driven initiative
- Minimum 3-5 years of Account Executive level broking experience
- Minimum Tier 1 Qualifications (additional academic qualifications are favourable)
- Possess a sound business acumen
- Sound knowledge in a wide range of insurance products, especially; Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Cyber/ IT Liability
- Comfortable with various technologies and insurance software
- Client orientated with a genuine desire to be part of our clients journey to success
What we can offer you:
- A flexible working environment once you’re established in the role
- Healthy remuneration package + Bonuses (based on experience and qualifications)
- Genuinely fun environment to work in (feel free to contact any of our existing team members)
- Shared account assistant resources
- Dedicated internal claims management
- Strong team support
We’re planning on a big year in 2022 and need you to be ready to hit the ground running on Monday the 11th of January.
If this sounds like a brokerage you’d like to be part of, please initially forward the following thru the 'Apply Now' button.
- A short cover letter outlining why you think this role is for you and what you bring to the table.
- An extract of your CV outlining your education, experience and qualifications.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?