Posted 11 months ago
This role requires a motivated individual who will be responsible for assisting in the management of an existing portfolio of clients including completing client sales enquiries, quote preparation, claims assistance & EDI processing of all transactions and maintaining professional relationships with Insurers for the provision of financial services to clients.
We are an Innovative Leader in our industry, with professional Qualified Insurance Risk Advisers who provide Comprehensive Insurance Services to our clients.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & excellent typing skills
- Insurance Qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
Previous proven experience in managing client’s requirements, business relationships & teamwork in the workplace will be looked upon favorably
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills together with personal presentation appropriate for a professional services environment
Committed to an AFS environment and structure and to ongoing education and training to become Insurance Qualified.
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support and a professional working environment in our modern Traralgon Branch.
Salary per the award and commensurate to experience.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?