Posted 2 months ago
Interested in an exciting career in the insurance industry? If so, this could be the role for you! We are looking for a motivated, organised and detail orientated individual.
We are an Innovative Leader in our industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide Comprehensive Insurance Services to our clients.
You will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the management and service of an existing portfolio of clients
- Completing customer sales enquiries and preparation of quotes
- Providing customer service (telephone, email, fax, mail) to clients, prospective clients, Underwriters and associated industry organisations
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers / Underwriters for the provision of financial services to clients
- Providing necessary claims assistance and services to ensure the client is satisfied with the handling of the claim
- Accurate file management meeting compliance requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role in a General Insurance/Broking preferred
- Technical proficiency in policy coverage and reviews
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook with CBS an advantage
- Insurance Qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
The successful Applicant will demonstrate:
- Commitment to a career in General Insurance
- Proven experience in managing client and business relationships
- Proven experience in providing administrative assistance in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Personal presentation appropriate for a professional services environment
- Commitment to an AFS environment and structure
Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education and training. We also offer up to 2 days a week working from home flexibility, a strong health and wellbeing program, and many social activities throughout the year.
Take control of your career and apply today!
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?