Posted 10 months ago
Take the next step in your career - working closely with Senior Brokers providing support and assistance in the servicing of new & existing clients.
We are an Innovative Leader in our industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide Comprehensive Insurance Services to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Junior Broker/Internal Broker Support ready to take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Managing Principal, your focus will be on supporting Brokers to deliver great service to our commercial clients, across a range of sectors.
Your day will include but not limited to:
- Responding to our clients day to day inquiries
- Providing account management support to our major clients while building and nurturing your own client base
- Contribute to new business growth and renewal retention objectives.
- Prepare insurance program and new business submissions
- Maintain strong relationships with our industry partners and underwriters
- Accurate file management meeting compliance requirements
Experience & Qualifications:
- To thrive in this role you will need to be tech savvy, well organised, have a strong work ethic and an attention to detail
- You have been working in a similar role for at least 3 years'
- Tier 1 accreditation or Diploma in Financial Services is a requirement for this position
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in managing client & business relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Committed to an AFS environment and structure
- Strong networking skills
- Self-motivated & strive for excellence
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment, investment in training and career development opportunities.
We are offering an attractive base salary commensurate to the award and experience.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
Please direct all correspondence to:
Private & Confidential
Adroit Insurance & Risk
PO Box 1839
GEELONG VIC 3220
Or: e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.