Posted 7 months ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join Broker Claims Pty Ltd which is a subsidiary or Adroit Insurance & Risk. The role will be based in our Geelong Branch as a Claim's Specialist, making our clients a priority and ensuring their needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
We are an innovative leader in our Industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide comprehensive risk advice and tailored Insurance solutions, to deliver on our promise to our clients - we’re here for the long haul, to offer support and expertise so they can take on tomorrow with confidence and peace of mind.
Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, Integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
Reporting to the Manager of Claims Division, your working hours would be 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- Managing a portfolio of insurance claims
- Processing and lodgment of insurance claims
- Responsibility for timely management of claims
- Providing claim advice to Clients and Brokers
- Engaging with Clients, Insurers, Assessors and Repairers.
Skills & Experience
- Provide superior customer service
- Be results driven while maintaining integrity
- Have sound analytical and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Be able to build solid business relationships with internally and externally
- Previous experience in a claims management role.
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education and training.
Salary is above the award and commensurate to experience.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?