Posted 9 months ago
We are an Innovative Leader in our industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide Comprehensive Insurance Services to our clients.
This role requires a motivated, organised and detail orientated individual who will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the management and service of an existing portfolio of clients
- Completing customer sales enquiries and preparation of quotes
- Processing of all transactions
- Providing customer service (telephone, email, fax, mail) to clients, prospective clients, Underwriters and associated industry organisations
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers / Underwriters for the provision of financial services to clients
- Providing necessary claims assistance and services to ensure the client is satisfied with the handling of the claim
- Accurate file management meeting compliance requirements
Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a General Insurance/Broking preferred
- Technical proficiency in policy coverage and review
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook with CBS an advantage
- Insurance Qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
- Committed to a career in General Insurance
- Proven experience in managing client and business relationships
- Proven experience in providing administrative assistance in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Personal presentation appropriate for a professional services environment
- Committed to an AFS environment and structure
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education and training.
Salary per the award and commensurate to experience.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
Please direct all correspondence to:
Private & Confidential
Adroit Insurance Group
PO Box 1839
GEELONG VIC 3220
Or: e-mail to email@example.com