Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking for a fresh start, if so this is a great opportunity for you to join our vibrant team to provide processing support to our Risk Advisers. We are an innovative leader in our Industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide true risk advice by tailoring Insurance solutions to meet individual clients needs. Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, Integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
The key responsibility of this role is to provide processing support to Risk Advisers and Internal Risk Advisers in their management and servicing of existing portfolio of clients.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a general insurance broking organisation with a minimum of 2 years' experience is preferred but not essential.
- High level customer service to key stakeholders
- Ability to prepare invoices for new or renewal program
- Processing of alterations and cancellations to insurance program
- Provide support to other team members as required
- Answering overflow of reception calls
- Training will be provided to the successful applicant
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self motivated & strive for excellence
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Committed to an AFS environment and structure
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education and training.
Take control of your career and apply today!
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
Please direct all correspondence to:
Private & Confidential
Adroit Insurance Insurance & Risk
PO Box 1839
GEELONG VIC 3220
Or: e-mail to email@example.com