Posted 10 months ago
We are an Innovative Leader in our industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide Comprehensive Insurance Services to our clients. This role requires a motivated, organised and detail orientated individual.
- Assisting in the management and service of an existing portfolio of clients
- Completing customer sales enquiries and preparation of quotes
- Processing of all transactions
- Providing customer service (telephone, email, fax, mail) to clients, prospective clients, Underwriters and associated industry organisations
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers / Underwriters for the provision of financial services to clients
- Providing necessary claims assistance and services to ensure the client is satisfied with the handling of the claim
- Accurate file management meeting compliance requirements
Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a General Insurance/Broking preferred
- Technical proficiency in policy coverage and review
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook with CBS an advantage
- Insurance Qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
- Committed to a career in General Insurance
- Proven experience in managing client and business relationships
- Proven experience in providing administrative assistance in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Personal presentation appropriate for a professional services environment
- Committed to an AFS environment and structure
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education and training.
Salary per the award and commensurate to experience. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign. Please direct all correspondence to Robyn Nisbet via the Apply Now button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?