Posted 3 weeks ago
We are seeking a motivated, organised and detail oriented individual to join our growing brokerage.
We are an innovative leader in our Industry, with professional Qualified Brokers who provide comprehensive risk advice and tailored Insurance solutions. This enables us to deliver on our promise to our clients - "we’re here for the long haul, to offer support and expertise so they can take on tomorrow with confidence and peace of mind".
Daily responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in the management and service of an existing portfolio of clients
- Completing customer sales enquiries and preparation of quotes
- Processing of all transactions
- Providing customer service (telephone, email, fax, mail) to clients, prospective clients, Underwriters and associated industry organisations
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers / Underwriters for the provision of financial services to clients
- Providing necessary claims assistance and services to ensure the client is satisfied with the handling of the claim
- Accurate file management meeting compliance requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role in a General Insurance/Broking organisation is preferred but not essential
- Technical proficiency in policy coverage and review
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook with CBS an advantage
- Insurance Qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
The successful Applicant will demonstrate:
- Commitment to a career in General Insurance
- Proven experience in managing client and business relationships
- Proven experience in providing administrative assistance in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Personal presentation appropriate for a professional services environment
- Commitment to an AFS environment and structure
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
Ideally, the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace our Values of Trust, Integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community – that is to engage in, be involved in and support where we work and live.
In return we offer a workplace with team participation and support, a professional working environment and ongoing education, training and career progression opportunities.
Salary per the award and commensurate to experience.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the Recruitment Campaign
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?