Posted 11 months ago
Inner city brokerage, with long history in the Brisbane market. Permanent role supporting a key Account Manager. Broking experience and knowledge of SME. Support further study. Commercial portfolio with some domestic risks.
- Relevant experience
- Good product knowledge across commercial classes
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Excellent time management
- Great communicator
Your role is entrusted to focus on compliance and administration so the broker can spend time face to face with clients. There is also opportunity to accompany the broker on client visits.
- Support Senior Account Executive
- Build rapport with client base
- Obtain quotes
- Manage renewals
- Handle enquiries
- Processing and basic admin support
- Established and successful
- Stable workforce
- Modern office and technology
- SME client base
- Some associated domestic risks
- Focus on quality and service
Terrific role for a proven performer or someone who is ready to use their existing insurance skills to kick start a broking career.
Able Recruitment is a specialist...