Posted 8 months ago
Are you an experienced commercial account broker with a passion for client satisfaction and the ability to proactively and efficiently manage and grow a portfolio? Here is your chance to join a reputable insurance brokerage with an innovative culture, based at our Norwest office – a five-minute walk from the Metro Station. We offer flexible working arrangements that blend the advantages of both working from home and in the office.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team environment with ongoing training, support and career progression.
The role will involve servicing and developing a general insurance portfolio. Solid product knowledge and experience across the commercial SME space is essential. Knowledge in professional lines will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum 7 years General Insurance broking experience
- ANZIIF qualifications and/or other relevant fields of study
- The ability to build strong enduring relationships with clients and underwriters
- Proactive and strong client service focus
- Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and very high workloads
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Skills to train and mentor an account executive who would work alongside you
- Strong computer skills including iBais (or similar Insurance Broking software) and Microsoft applications
- Strong written communications skills
This is a permanent Full Time role. If you think you have what it takes, and are excited about the opportunity, please apply directly with your resume via the Apply Now button.