Advisr is 100% free and always will be for individuals and business to find and connect with an insurance broker of their choice.
Great question, whilst we work with insurance and help you manage your insurance. Advisr only provides factual advice and all content is not general advice or personal advice.
For general advice or personal advice, please read the Advisr Expert Opinions that are provided by licensed insurance brokers.
I'm an Insurance Broker
Any Insurance Broker knows that good business is about reputation and referrals. But what’s the first thing someone does when they want to research a name that’s been recommended? They Google it of course.
An Advisr Broker Profile is a way to build your online presence in an increasingly digital world and industry. With our background in digital marketing an Advisr Broker Profile will absolutely help you dominate in SEO.
But it’s not just enough to be visible to the audience, your potential customers want to understand you before they engage you. Advisr has been designed to showcase your expertise by offering you a platform to post your original content. The ratings and reviews function is also critical in building trust with your audience.
Without an Advisr Broker Profile you will lose out on finding new leads and giving them a reason to choose you.
Create or claim your Advisr Broker Profile today!
Curating your online presence to match your strengths and expertise is critical in getting strong and relevant leads on Advisr and in building your brand.
To edit the details in you Advisr Broker Profile you need to access your Advisr Broker Dashboard. This is done via a two step process:
Once your claim is approved you can update your details by logging in to your account and clicking on the “My Profile” tab of the Advisr Broker Dashboard.
Claiming your Advisr Broker Profile gives you complete control over your presence on Advisr. Here’s how you do it:
- Before you can claim your Advisr Broker Profile, you need to have registered. You can register here.
- Next, log in and you will either be directed straight to your Advisr Broker Profile, or you can navigate to your profile using the search function. On your Advisr Broker Profile you will see a blue “Claim Listing” button.
- Click the button and your claim will be submitted.
Advisr will check to see if it really is you. If you’re a match you will be notified via email, then you can log in to your Advisr Broker Dashboard and get started optimising your Advisr Broker Profile.
Creating an Advisr Broker Profile allows you to build an online presence in front of thousands of customers. Here’s how you do it:
- Before you can create your Advisr Broker Profile, you need to have registered. You can register here.
- Next, make sure you’re logged in and then either head here to create your listing or on our homepage scroll down until you see the blue button saying “Add me to Advisr”.
- Click the button and you can get started submitting your details for an Advisr Broker Profile
Advisr will check to see that you’re not a robot and, if not, your new Advisr Broker Profile will go live! You will be notified via email, then you can log in to your Advisr Broker Dashboard and get started optimising your Advisr Broker Profile.
Their are two ways to maximise the impact of your Advisr profile and receive more leads.
1. Advisr profiles that are rich in information receive more views (and more leads!) than profiles that aren’t. In our experience up to 25x more traffic! Easy ways to do this are to add a great professional profile photo, to encourage your customers to leave ratings and reviews and to post your original content. You can do all of this by logging in to your Broker Dashboard here.
2. Advisr Premium profiles are placed in areas of maximum visibility on our site, with exclusive rights to our homepage and to the top of search results. To upgrade to Advisr Premium log in to your Broker Dashboard and click the blue button.
Upgrading to Advisr Premium is a sure-fire way to maximise your exposure on Advisr for 2 reasons.
- Advisr Premium profiles enjoy exclusive rights to the Advisr home page and each of the insurance category home pages.
- Advisr Premium profiles are also guaranteed to secure the top spots in customer searches on Advisr.
So unless your name is Aaaaaron Insurance, it’s a great idea.
To upgrade to Advisr Premium simply log in to your Broker Dashboard and click the blue “Upgrade to Premium” button.
Advisr Premium is available to both individuals and brokerages at the following rates:
- Individual Monthly – $99 + GST per month
- Individual Annual – $999 + GST per month
- Business Monthly – $399 + GST per month
- Business Annual – $3999 + GST per month
We also offer packages at enterprise level and custom solutions. Please get in touch with our CEO Andy to discuss your needs firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Advisr Broker Dashboard is your place to manage your Advisr Broker Profile and build your presence on Advisr.
On your Dashboard you are able to:
- Upgrade to Advisr Premium
- Manage your Advisr generated leads, seeing all contact details and information
- Update your Advisr Broker Profile, including your profile picture, contact details and information about who you are
- Upload your original content for publication to your Advisr Broker Profile, reaching Advisr’s thousands of visitors
- Answer questions about your area of Insurance expertise, raising your profile with Advisr’s thousands of visitors
So get busy building your Advisr Profile to attract new business and dominate in SEO.
Adding your original content to your Advisr Profile is a great way to showcase your expertise and build trust with potential customers.
Advisr has an editorial team at the ready for Brokers like you who want to showcase your expertise but don’t have the time to spend on it. We will talk with you about what you want to include and give it to you to review before posting it to your profile.
The cost involved is:
- $500 + GST per article
- $1500 + GST for a package of 5
For more information email us at email@example.com
It’s super quick and easy for someone to add a review to your Advisr profile. They don’t need to log in and it can be done in a few seconds. Ask your best clients or colleagues if they’ll vouch for you. To make sure they know where to click you can send them a link to your Advisr profile and copy and paste the instructions below:
- Scroll down to the customer review section of the profile (below the bio)
- Click the blue button: ‘write a review’
- Add a rating by clicking on the stars
- Type your review into the white box
- Click the blue button: ‘post your review’